I want to buy this model, but 2 users on Epinions.com are reporting that the Omega 8005 has a defect where it grinds plastic particles into the juice. I guess if you run the machine without putting anything in for a couple minutes, according to the reviews, "the rotating auger grinds against the juicing insert actually scraping off trace amounts of the plastic." Can anyone dispel this?
If you have a better model to recommend, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- A Photo Editor – Ask Anything – Copying Other Artists
- Beyonce Is NOT Pregnant | Celebrity Gossip
- Jay-Z – Anything | HoodShack.com News
- Anyone know anything about the new Linkin Park album coming out in …
- Money can buy anything – but… : Invisible Illness Awareness Week
- '24' to end this season; film version in the works | EW.com
- Apple Buys iPad Trademark from Fujitsu « patentauthority.com
- Gwyneth & Chris In Separate Homes??? | PerezHilton.com
- Bryan Singer Producing 'X-Men: First Class' – Deadline.com
- Newborn with heart defect is denied insurance coverage « News From …
Filed under: Juicers
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!